Um, that would be me. I just helped proofread Writing the Novel from Plot to Print to Pixel, which we’ll be publishing next month, and that’s how he referred to me. “David Trevor, my Invaluable Assistant.” Neat!
I’ll rush this because it has to get out today to do any good. One of the things I assist with is the bookstore, and we’re closing down the shipping department for two weeks starting December 21. Get your order to us by the 20th and we’ll fill it right away; after that and, while our eBay store will accept the order, we’ll hold off on shipping until after the first of January.
So if you want something by Christmas, order ASAP.
Let me suggest some items, okay?
1. The Collector’s Edition of The Burglar who Counted the Spoons. We’ve been plugging this ever since we slashed the price from $79.99 to $29.99 postpaid, and we’re holding the new low price through the end of the year. (Even better, this time of year—a wholesale 5-copy lot at an amazing price.)
2. Break Writer’s Block Now! by Jerrold Mundis. A short hardcover book LB thinks every writer should own. Got a writers group? A lot of writer friends? How about a 10-copy wholesale lot at an amazing price?
3. 8 new unread signed Matthew Scudder paperbacks for $49.99 postpaid. We’re down to our last three lots of this item. Buy one and make eight friends happy—or one ecstatic. [Between the time the newsletter went out and I got around to posting it here on the blog, two of them sold. So we’re down to one.]
4. 8 new unread Bernie Rhodenbarr paperbacks for $49.99. Same deal on Burglar books—and we’ve only got two lots left of this one.
5. Signed foreign-language editions, all under $10. A great gift for your friends and associates for whom English is a second language. You can browse/search our listings, or go straight to Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Korean, Japanese, or Italian. Very limited quantities of all of these.
I could go on, we’ve got 119 different items in LB’s eBay Bookstore, ranging in price from $4.99 to $99.99. Except for the Mundis book, everything we sell is by the big guy, and they’re all signed. Take a look, see what you like, and if you can place your order by Sunday, I’ll fill it stat-pronto-ASAP. Otherwise it’ll go out after the first of the year.
Meanwhile, LB and I wish you and yours all the joys of the season!
PS: As always, please feel free to forward this to anyone you think might find it of interest. And, if you’ve received the newsletter in that fashion from a friend and would like your own subscription, that’s easily arranged; a blank email to email@example.com with Newsletter in the subject line will get the job done.
LB’s Bookstore on eBay
LB’s Blog and Website
LB’s Facebook Fan Page