Many of my books have been translated into various languages and published around the globe. But many have not, and there’s a new web-based business that brings writers and translators together on a shared-royalty basis. Will it work? I’ve no idea, but it seems worth a try, and I’ve posted two of my titles, The Specialists and Such Men Are Dangerous. The site is babelcube.com, and if any of y’all are eager to translate one of ’em into Spanish or Turkish or Finnish or Hungarian or…well, pretty much anything this side of Basque, visit their site and see what you think of the operation.
- A dozen roses? A box of chocolates? Well, not exactly.
- It’s winter. Dress warm and read something…
- One painting from Edward Hopper. 1000 words from Jonathan Santlofer. Plus a sketch. And a video…
- One Painting from Edward Hopper. 1000 words from Joe Lansdale.
- One painting from Edward Hopper. 1000 words from Jill Block. (Plus a video…)