Each afterword is an insightful reflection on the experiences that have brought Block’s fiction to life, from the lessons he learned as a reader at a literary agency to the unlikely—and semi-autobiographical—origins of the acclaimed Matthew Scudder series. Witty and inspiring, Afterthoughts is a must-read for Block fans and mystery lovers alike.
This book features an illustrated biography of Lawrence Block, including rare photos and never-before-seen documents from the author’s personal collection.
- An eBook Afterword for DIFFERENT STROKES
- Grifter’s Game
- The Specialists
- Not Comin’ Home to You
- Andrew Wheeler’s Review of Afterthoughts
- Great Review of Afterthoughts…
- Afterword for THE NIGHT AND THE MUSIC
- AFTERTHOUGHTS in Hard Cover!
- After the First Death